Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When should I plan to arrive for Faith Intensive
- We advise you to arrive on Monday, July 23rd
- Hotel check-in will be 3:00 PM
- Class starts Monday evening between Maghreb and Isha
Q2. When should I plan to depart from Faith Intensive?
- We advise you to depart on Sunday, July 29th
- Hotel check-out will be at 12:00 PM
Q3. What is the name and address of the hotel?
We are still working on finalizing the contract with the hotel. As soon as we have it finalized we will update the website
Q4. I signed up for the accommodation & tuition package is transportation covered?
Yes. We provide shuttle service to and from class & any activities we are scheduled to do for students who signed up for package 1 or 4
Q5. What supplies do I need to bring with me?
Not much. Just your brain. We will provide you with a textbook, notebook, pen, drawstring bag, and a water bottle. Have access to your email for homework assisgnemnts.
Q6. Is there an age limit?
- Faith Intensive is open to all ages. We do require to have a parent or guardian with you if you are under the age of 18--just for legal purposes:)
Q7. How will I be assigned a roommate?
Roommates are assigned at random according to gender and age. You may request a roommate at the time of registration however we CANNOT guarantee it. Families and couples will be accommodated accordingly.
Each room has two double beds. If you sign up as a group of 4 you will have a room with two double beds.
*Please note: If you are registering as a family your room can not have more than 4 guests. This is hotel policy.