Arabic Online Courses
What You'll Learn
Registration for the Fall 2018 Semester has closed.
Spring Semester | Arabic II (2019):
We teach you the skills you'll need to understand the Quran without needing a middleman for translation. Over the span of 2 semesters, you'll cover:
- 85% of Quranic vocabulary
- All major language structures including grammar and morphology
- 1 juz' total of Quran translation
This course focuses 100% on helping you understand the Arabic of the Quran. We do not cover modern Arabic, conversational Arabic, composition, or the reading of external texts such as Tafsir.
Is This Course for Me?
- Can you read the Quran? Don't worry, you don't need to be fast or fluent. You don't need to know tajweed or be able to write in Arabic.
- Are you a busy student, working individual, or parent who wants to learn Arabic, but can't commit to a full-time course? This course is perfect for you.
This course will be conducted live online twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays. Each session will be 1.5 hours for a total of 3 hours per week. We recommend students to set aside 1-2 hours for exercises and drills outside of class per week. All sessions will be recorded.
Meet Your Instructors
Spring Semester | Arabic II:
January 7 - April 25, 2019
Module 3, 4, & 5
Monday & Wednesday
7:00 - 8:00pm cst
Fall & Spring (15 weeks): $699/semester